Monday 28 March 2011

Kimbella: “I would pick Alicia”

Kimbella currently reveal that she is pitted up against Alicia Keys in XXL’s The Baddest Chick In The Game Tournament, surprisingly said that she feels that compared to the industry's hottest girl.

she told us, “I would pick Alicia,” when asked who they think best looking woman in the tourney, “I mean, she just had a baby. She just got married. She’s holding that down. She can make a hit and go away for a year or whatever and come back and do the same thing without a problem. It’s a beautiful [thing]. So I just feel like she’s definitely in my opinion the baddest chick in the game.”

As a silent killer already heralded, Kimb high and Jennifer Lopez called a winner in the war compeition, AKA the Elite 8 of round 4 has been organized to advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment