Wednesday 30 March 2011

Jennifer Lopez’s second Love? single “I’m Into You”

Jennifer Lopez’s second Love? single “I’m Into You” some snippet revealed at this morning, radio host Ryan Seacrest.

And just as fast as some paid, full version leaked online. Island taste, high quality, it could help cut the man was arrested under the magic. Clearly, she has good eyes for a sucker.

She sings, “When I look into your eyes it’s over”. You’ve got me hooked with your love controller/ I’m tripping and I could not get over/ I feel lucky like a four leaf clover.” Cute stuff, right?

“I’m Into You” keeps J-Lo at her perfect pitch. Her notoriously thin voice - never the major races is good for ears. Good, do not like. But beyond this song Taio Cruz and author of Stargate production team certainly did not help from grief.

"Into You" from iTunes on 5 April will not be official.

No comments:

Post a Comment