Sunday 27 March 2011

Jessie J song submitted for Britney Spears album

Jessie J's song has submitted for Britney Spears album Femme Fatale was rejected

The Do It Like A Dude singer an accomplished songwriter and singer Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus track written for other stars. Britney fans on a large scale, however, Jessie insisted he was not worried about flat.

She said, "To even have the opportunity to write a song for her is still incredible”.

“As a songwriter, I'm still taking baby steps. You have to write 10 songs to get one good one and, realistically, I don't have time to write 10. It was a good song though.”

Unfortunately, the nature of the track means that daylight never called Britney is not likely due to see.

Jessie said, “It was a really cool song, but it is what it is; it happens for a reason. For me, one thing I love about Britney Spears is she is Britney Spears. No one can come and try and steal her path, her lane and that's what I love about her. That's what the song is about, 'I'm the s**t'.”

The Price Tag chart-topper has also revealed she is in talks to write a musical for the West End stage. I want to take what my album's done and take that spirit on stage, the spirit of my songs,"

She explained. "It's about teaming my love of music with my love of musical theatre."

Jessie, when she was 11 years old she made her stage debut in Whistle Down The Wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment