Saturday 30 April 2011

Royce release upcoming EP with Eminem

As Royce da 5’9” preps has release of his upcoming EP with Eminem, the Slaughterhouse MC said he wants to comparisons to the upcoming Kanye West/Jay-Z collaborative LP, Watch the Throne.

Royce told XXLMag.com, “I’m ready for the comparisons. I’m curious to see what people will say, but if you’re asking me are me and Em feeling like we’re competing with them: Nah.”

Royce said that with Kanye and Jay is no sense of competition, because a rapper's skills speak for themselves.

He said, “You talkin’ about four dudes that rhyme above average. So really, it’s gon’ come down to a matter of preference. It will be some people that feel like theirs is better, some people that feel like ours is better. With me, we respect everything about them. You know what I’m sayin’? So, we not even looking at it like that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment