Sunday 10 April 2011

Ne-Yo explains about Jersey Shore's Snooki

Ne-Yo explained that he had when he saw it as Jersey Shore's Snooki insulted.

The Beautiful Monster singer recently that reality TV Rolling Stone, who question her twitter page magazine feature on the front cover star was stunned to see.

Speaking with Us Magazine this week, Ne-Yo now says: "Yeah - the whole Snooki thing. I've got to reiterate that I meant no disrespect to Snooki, I don't know her, so I can't disrespect her.

"But I feel like Rolling Stone is a music magazine and for them to put her on the cover is like, really?"

When asked if there is a feud between them, he replied: "No, no, no - unless she is upset at me, in which case, let's talk about it."

And when told she may no longer be his fan, Ne-Yo said: "Okay, well, I have others. So I think I'll be all right! I think I'll sleep tonight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment