Wednesday 1 June 2011

Amber Rose no "sexual" is in love with Kanye West

Amber Rose no "sexual" is in love with Kanye West.

She said: "People think me and Kanye are enemies, and we are not enemies. He wants the best for me, still.

"Let me say this: I still love Kanye. I will always love him as a person. I will always love him for what he's done for me. I still always have that soft spot in my heart for him.

"I do not look at him in a sexual way anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I still love him as a person and want him to find happiness like I did. Everyone deserves that."

Amber 27 years old also revealed that her boyfriend and her parents without takes help to makes her career.

She told Vibe magazine: "What am I supposed to do? Crawl up in a corner and die because I'm not with Kanye anymore? Am I supposed to go back to the strip club and not take these opportunities that I have?

"I don't have rich parents, and it's a struggle. I can't just call my dad and be like, 'Dad, my money is a little messed up. Can you buy me a car or a house?' It's not like that for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment