Tuesday 28 June 2011

Amber Rose has revealed that Kanye West said that she would be "iconic"

Amber Rose has revealed that Kanye West said that she would be "iconic" because they have the potential to become popular was he would not know.

Amber and Yeezy on and on for two years before separating last year, but during their relationship, Kanye continues to sing his praises.

She revealed, "He would always tell me how beautiful I was and that I was going to be iconic".

"He always said that 'Baby, you are iconic. You don't understand what you have.' I didn't. I didn't understand it. We didn't talk about that. It happened naturally and I built an entire fanbase around the world."

Despite bagging her own reality TV show, Amber insists that she is not interested in being famous.

"As far as fame, I'm not concerned with that. That's going to be the great thing about my show. I don't have rich parents and it's a struggle."

She added: "I feel like more people will relate to my story than the Kardashians or the Hiltons."

No comments:

Post a Comment